Cool forwards, Jokes, quotes, inspirational articles etc.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

[quotes] Some Funny T-Shirt (tee) Quotations

You Lost Me At Hello

There Must Be Something Wrong With You.

It takes a nation two centuries to build a pyramid, but it only takes one person two seconds to mess up traffic.

I'm not a complete idiot. You complete me.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven.

Damn, I'm Good!

I used to have a handle on life, then I flew off.

It took me 70 years to look this good.

Women are like buses. Once one runs you down, there'll be another along, to do the same, in a few minutes.

Somebody's boring me ... I think it's me.

Kiss Me Before My Boyfriend Comes Back

The Worst Vice Is ADVICE

I'm A Virgin  (this is an old shirt)

The weather is here. Wish you were beautiful.
 

No comments: